Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ski Gull

Hello! I haven't upT5Ddated in a while! I have been busy with stuff over Christmas break and I went snowboarding. Yes, our ski hill is open and it is a lot of fun. I learned a lot of new tricks while I was there. such as an boardslide, indy tweaked, barrel and learned to do hard rails. I love this one run they have called Iven's. They have 3 rails, a barrel jump and grind, big 1/4 pipe and a flat box. I had a really fun time learning tricks and a couple faceplants too.

This year I am going to take my video camera out to the hill every time and I will video my friends Sam, Zach and we'll make a movie if we get enough videos. I also want to learn ten new tricks: ( Scale 1 easy to hard 5)

- Indy 180 (3)
- 360 (5)
- Switch(S for short)50-50 to 180 off (2)
- 360 box slide (4)
- Barrel 50-50 (2)
- Empty Barrel (5)
- 540 on 1/4 pipe (5)
- 180 on flat rail ( landing S) (3)
- Stalefish off of U,F,U rail (1)
- and handplant on the 1/4 (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment