Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today I Have Some Random Things

Today I have two very random things to post about! One is I went to the dentist. It was very boring. I brought school to do but I finished it and Elle and Ava went before me so I waited for a hour and a half before I went in to take a check up on my teeth for fifteen minutes. I was glad I didn't have a cavity. Last time I did. At least the have white fillings instead of these grey ones so you can't tell I ever had one!

The second thing is in history I had to figure out how fast I can fold those paper cranes. I can now fold them better! Here's a pic:



I made it fly. Instead of lay it on its side.

Anyways it takes me 5 minutes to fold one crane neatly so heres the stats:

1 crane = 5 minutes
5 cranes = 25 minutes
10 cranes = 50 minutes
20 cranes = 1 hour 40 minutes
50 cranes = 4 hours 10 minutes
100 cranes = 8 hours 20 minutes
1,000 cranes = 83 hours and 20 minutes


Oh today my dad got a kindle fire from amazon. Go to amazon.com to look at one. I really want one! I have always been wanting the ipod but this is way better!


1 comment:

  1. That is cool. You will have to show me that some time.

    ReplyDelete