Last week I went fishing with my friend Sam. We went out on the Mississippi River and were fishing for Northern Pikes. I had a few leaps for a buzz bait early on. ( Buzz Bait: A lure for fishing that makes a buzzing noise to attract fish on the top of the water.) And finally, after almost 3 hours of fishing I got a Northern on my line. I pulled it to the boat, Sam netted it, and then we measured it and took a few pictures.
The Pike was 30 inches long and weighed apx. 8 pounds. That was the biggest fish of my life! I was very happy!
Thomas.....that fish looks awesome! Way to pull it in. Did your arm get tired from reeling and pulling it in? Does Northern Pike put up a good fight? Grandpa and I was going to get you a new tackle box for your birthday....but we thought your fishing days were being traded with wake surfing and stakeboarding......maybe for your 13th! I love your new blog spot. I'll check it out often! Love you,
ReplyDelete